Online Donation for
Indian Citizens & Organizations
Instructions for Online Donations
1. Enter the amount in Indian Rupees (₹) only
2. This donation form is only for Indian Citizens either residing in India (or) in a Foreign country
3. Foreign citizens (USA/EU/UK/Canadian/Australian/South American/Middle East/Singapore/Malaysian citizens) should not use this form for donation.
4. Indian organizations can also donate using this form, they need to enter the organization name in the first name and last name
5. A minimum amount of ₹100 for is required for online donation
6. A maximum amount of ₹2 Lakhs can be donated in a single transaction/order
7. PAN Number is mandatory for above ₹10000 and Aadhar Number (or) PAN Number is mandatory below ₹10000
8. Non-resident Indians (Indian Citizens residing in Foreign countries) can use a credit card with foreign billing address but need to mention the amount in Indian Rupees (₹) in donation form
9. Non-resident Indians need to enter the Passport Number (according to Govt regulations – Q No.8) and either PAN Number [if 80G tax exemption required] (or) Aadhar Number in the below form
10. All contributions are eligible for deduction u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act but Guru Pranami will not be eligible for 80G Tax exemption
11. To know about our service activities, please Click here to visit the activities page.